Business Development Officer - FLN
Florianópolis - SCPJ
DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy new business models? Do you have strong analytical and interpersonal skills coupled with business awareness?
a55 is a fintech company founded and located in São Paulo with offices in Florianópolis and Mexico City. The economies of high growth service companies, especially SaaS, are not well understood by traditional lenders. a55 changes the way tech companies fund their business operations, offering non-dilutive, stable and recurring ressources by creating the first Tech-Bank in LaTam. We apply user-friendly technology to provide innovative and alternative growth debt solutions to help our customers reach their goals faster. We’re looking for talented people to join our dynamic team in continuing to drive our rapid growth, and bringing friction-free financial products to LatAm digital economy.
We are looking for:
A55 is seeking a business developer to prospect and originate qualified leads in the tech industry that are seeking leverage and/or funding. In this vital role, you will help tech companies and Venture-Capital backed businesses to overcome the barriers of growth and expansion, interacting directly with Founders and executive-level managers of high growth-tech companies.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and identify business opportunities, develop potential contacts and approach potential clients;
- Visit potential new clients (C-levels, directors, and company founders) to present A55 business model;
- Build a solid networking within A55 relevant markets, speaking to Venture-Capital firms, large institutional investors, Private-Equity firms, entrepreneurship groups and other relevant stakeholders;
- Act as a Business owner, an advocate and evangelist for A55 financing solutions;
- Help build a solid and automated pipeline, creating demand for our products;
- Understand existing and new clients’ financial, strategic planning and business models-related needs and offer them solutions that will boost their growth and valuation;
- Attend, host and speak at product and industry forums;
- Interact in a daily basis with our IT and Analysis teams to evaluate new business leads and opportunities.
REQUERIMENTOS DA VAGA
What we seek:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, able to identify opportunities and associated risk;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, influencing skills, highly organized;
- Positive approach and adaptability;
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm;
- Ability to influence thinking and gain acceptance of ideas in sensitive situations;
- At least 2 years of proven business development experience at start-ups, Venture-Capital firms, SaaS/Paa/IaaS/DaaS/HaaS companies and/or technology integrators;
- Understanding of business and IT trends and how they relate to current business challenges;
- Some understanding of recurring business models;
- BS/MS in top level university.
Good to have's:
- BA/MS in business, engineering, economics, international relations, marketing or related discipline.
- Experience performing business analysis or in Investment Banking.
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant.
- Understanding of start-up ecosystem and funding dynamics, knowledge of venture-capital funds in Brazil.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Application development experience with working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of SaaS or recurring revenue business models.
BENEFÍCIOS DA VAGA
- Fast paced environment and the opportunity to build something new from the ground up.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Stock option plan.
- Health Plan.